IMPORTANT: The Commonwealth of Massachusetts has changed the application process for emergency rental assistance! Click here to learn more

Change of Address Form

Please print, complete and bring this form to a Way Finders Housing Center or mail it to:

Way Finders
Attn: Rental Assistance Department
1780 Main Street, 
Springfield, MA 01103

Click to download