Way Finders’ Housing Centers will be closed for appointments and walk-in service until Sunday, February 13.
MassHire Career Pathways
MassHire Career Pathways is a program that provides employment support to Way Finders' Housing Choice Voucher participants and their households (18 years of age and older). This program is being offered through a partnership between Way Finders, MassHire, and the Department of Housing and Community Development to help households find paths to stable employment and careers.
At this time all workshops and counseling sessions (English/Spanish) are being provided remotely.
Prepare for a Career with Way Finders and MassHire
By enrolling in the program, participants will work one-on-one with MassHire's Career Navigators and receive:
- Ongoing support for potentially up to five years in order to obtain education and training resources to help in developing a pathway to higher-paying jobs & family self-sufficiency
- Preparation and guidance for job interviews
- Support to look beyond initial employment - focusing on a career
- Job readiness preparation
- Career Exploration - Employment search support
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing support
- Post-employment transition support: Helping you to succeed in your new role
- Ongoing career path coaching and one-on-one counseling sessions
Removing barriers to employment
Participants in the program may also be eligible for employment related financial assistance through Way Finders and/or MassHire. Financial assistance could help with:
- and more...
Ready to take the next step toward employment? Sign up today!
Complete the form below and a Way Finders Mobility Specialist will contact you to get you started.