Click here for information on Emergency Financial Housing Assistance Programs and to apply.
Thrive at Live 155
70 Studio and One Bedroom Apartments
Rents for market rate units starting at $1,000/month.
Enjoy the shopping, dining and entertainment of downtown Northampton. Conveniently located on the Manhan bike path and across Pleasant Street from the Northampton Amtrak platform. PVTA bus service to Leeds, Williamsburg, Easthampton and Holyoke is available on Pleasant Street in front of Live 155. It’s a short walk to bus service to Hadley, Amherst and the University of Massachusetts, as well as to Peter Pan bus service to Springfield, Hartford, Boston and New York City.
Features of Live 155 include:
- 27 studio apartments
- 43 one-bedroom apartments
- Heat, air conditioning and electricity included in rent
- Tenant laundry rooms on each floor
- Flexible meeting space for use by tenants
- All-electric heating/cooling with 100kW solar energy system
- 2,300 square feet of retail space
Interested in an apartment at Live 155?
Live 155 consists of 23 Market Rate and 47 subsidized units. The subsidized units are rented to individuals and families at or below 60% Area Median Income.